Friday, August 25, 2006

The Review to Begin All Bad Reviews

What I'm Listening to: Suite No. 2 In D Minor, BWV 1008 (Bach)
What I'm Wearing: The Doors shirt, cargo shorts, Grateful Dead hat, and ankle socks
Mood: Mellow, Pissed, Sarcastic, Cynical, Penis

This will be a more somber post than you or I am used to, but I won't try to act different than I feel. I recently checked out alexa.com, where they list the most popular websites in every country. I was rather suprised that Blogger.com is 14th in America. That severely lessens my chances of becoming a famous writer through blogs... but oh well. At least maybe they'll misspell their urls and see mine instead. Adult Friend Finder managed to acheive #37... my God we are a screwed up country. What did it beat out? MLB.com is #38. It seems getting it on with strangers has surpassed baseball as our national pasttime.

My house is a mess... I have 3 cups previously filled with water on my desk, a rag, notepad, case for splinter cell, guitar peg turner thing, pencil, gum, knife, 100 blank cds, a pedometer, camera, touching the void, GBA game case, eye drops, a marble, abc gum (on the notepad), a guitar pick, notebook paper, another rag, manuals to warcraft 3, and a miniature elephant... okay not the last one.

Looking at the top rentals on RottenTomatoes.com, I see Spike Lee's Inside Man at #1.
TIME FOR ANOTHER REVIEW

So this film starts chillingly. The lighting, camera-work, and acting all help add to the mood of this movie. It's one where you sort of figure out what is going on as time passes. The whole thing is gripping, clever, gritty, and professional. This is one movie you'll probably be talking about the whole way home and then some. I won't spoil a bit, but this is HIGHLY recommended. Jodie Foster's pretty kickass, too, just so ya kno
-5 through +5, -5 as the equivalent of sitting on a buzzsaw and +5 as the equivalent of spitting on lindsay lohan (hey, i find it fun), Inside Man gets a +4
Oh, Denzel, how you never cease to be ass-whoopin

night everyone

No comments: