Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And I Woulda Gotten Away With it, too, if it Weren't for you M******g Copyright Infringement laws!!!!!!!

August 30, Day 2 of school for you n00bs out there
What I'm Listening to: For Whom the Bell Tolls (the song... not the book, I'm not that psychotic)
Sadly, the 8 blog long tradition of "what I'm wearing" will be scrapped, simpy because I will be wearing school uniforms for 90% of the time I'm awake (I sleep in on weekends). *tear tear*
Mood: Exasperated, Happy as a Mofo (or, HAAM!!!!!!!!, as I commonly say), Glad I am not doing tennis tutorial so that I can try out for the play and improv troupe, and about to go Jihad on my HWs ass

Because I enjoy the luxury of not having a high standard for quality, I will temporarily leave this entry unfinished. You can probably guess it's theme (besides news and my life) by it's title. Knock yourself out. Maybe you will be the first to read the rest of my blog :O. Peace for now
To Be Continued....

Continued...
m'kay, so I am merely curious now... this is just a quick conclusion, ill save the rant for later, ohw maybe people actually read this? if you read this at all, please comment on the post. its kind of a test. thanks for bein loyal :) :)

No comments: