Monday, August 28, 2006

Holy Shit, Batman!!

What I'm Listening to: Supernaut (Black Sabbath)
What I'm Wearing: US Open shirt, swimsuit, Bon Jovi wristband (they rule live)
Mood: At Peace with the World.... almost, Mellow, Tired, Melancholy as a Mofo, or "MaaM," my new catchphrase :D

To be honest, I'm not as disappointed about school starting as I would have imagined myself being. I actually kind of like having something to do as opposed to slowly withering away in front of a computer, wasting time. I'm sure I'll think otherwise once school starts, but w/e. Back to teh 1337 bloxxor: today I intend to share with you some of my personal favorite catchphrases OF ALL TIME!
They shall be ranked
They shall be reviewed
They shall not be forgotten

#1:"D'OH"
Homer Simpson's infamous cry of pain or anguish. It's even in the OED!!! OMG

#10:"Worst. Episode. Ever"
Comic Book Guy... we love you. This is just how all

#9:"KISS MY SHINY METAL ASS"
Bender... we love thee too (more). We all remember Futurama (which WILL be coming back next year, praise teh foo')

#2:"Bleebloivin Habba Dabba Chocolate Pudding"
Bill Cosby.... at least i think thats what he's saying

#*"You are the weakest link, goodbye"
does this count? w/e i like it

#~"I'm Rick James, bitch"
This sketch will far outlive Rick James' music... except "super freak" cuz that songs leet

#()"Holy ____, Batman"
This one actually saved the show from being cancelled, but it still sucks

Yeah that could have been much more fun, but w/e

Moonyinator out
no thats not taken off of seacrest out... seacrest sucks

No comments: