Sunday, August 27, 2006

The End of an Era

What I'm Listening to: Shuffling my entire library. Now it's "Strange Brew"
What I'm Wearing: UT Shirt, swimsuit, GD military style hat

Summer is over... there's not much to say, just it blows. I'm not concerned with much this year except how bored I am. To me, blogging is a way of being bored and hopefully entertaining your friends in the process. Once school starts, I will be bored in an entirely different way: a way that is far worse. At least it's only orientation tomorrow. Maybe I'll do something afterwards...

Now it's "Hungry Freaks, Daddy!" I love that song... ANYWHO I am looking forward to certain aspects of school. Specifically, I miss tennis, lunch, free periods, and leaving the most. Now it's "Uncle John's Band!!!" God, I'm taking forever to type.

I read the news, today, oh boy. It's time for TODAY IN POLITICKING-LAND!!!!

Well, some feel that Saddam Hussein should have been killed on the spot by US troops, just for simplicity. I think he deserves to die painfully, and thats what's happening. MARINES ARE FORCING HIM TO WATCH THE SOUTH PARK MOVIE!!! YOU HEARD ME! Saddam is being forced to watch himself be Satan's gay lover. There is a God...

An Israeli soldier was horribly wounded in Lebanon and was paralyzed from the chest down. The man is apparently a die-hard KISS fan, even with a poster above his hospital bed. Gene Simmons personally sent him a video saying that the soldier was his hero and that he wished he could be there with him. That's how to be famous, people. Other countries may have us beat in different ways (economics, business, education), but America definately has the coolest celebrities. USA! USA!

Now I'm listening to "Sexy Sadie." woooo.

The problem with blogging is I don't know what to talk about. I just thought of an interesting idea, however. What if I asked people how they think I would behave in a certain situation and vice versa? How well do people know me? Not too well, most likely. I barely know me.

Sorry to abruptly end, but summer did the same to me so it's fair

No comments: