Saturday, December 02, 2006

Change is good because there's no way this could get worse

So as of today, this blog is no longer the sole intellectual property of myself, the sultan of whoopass. Now, Phish has decided to help out because he is really really bored, just as I am! After many many pathetic attempts at making this site pretty and organized on the level of code and stuff, I had just about given up on it all. However, things are still rough, making ad revenue harder to come by, but I'd imagine that the few people who visit me on the web are at least sorta amused. Plus, I think I will start posting external stuff on here for some net entertainment that will save you time spent finding it. Youtube has a great feature to help me in that regard, so now you should have more entertaining things to do on here besides listen to me.

"wow pope innocent III initiated the 4th crusade, thats deliciously ironic" - Phish

No comments: