Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The New Frontiers

Well after a few weeks of creative block (ie actually doing things with my life... jk not really) I return to the scene with an actual entry instead of random youtube videos. My recent actions and "content-less additions" (no jokes about that being my blog as well), which you should immediately notice when you look at this page, might implicate me as a sell-out. Personally, I don't believe I qualify for "sell-outage" because I simply have nothing to sell out for. Quite frankly, these annoying-ass ***s (which I'm legally bound not to mention) are pissing me off for almost nothing. Support me but without breaking the law *wink*. So anyway.. I'm tired of talking, you talk now. peace

*Insert Phish quote ASAP*

1 comment:

Emily the Strange said...

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk
there.