Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Two-Parter: RANDOM and Comments on The OHB

Okay I just had a thought and it had to be said... wait according to whatever is checking this "okay" is not spelled correctly... this is weird. Well anyway the thought was on Stravinsky's "The Rite of Spring," and I'm fully aware I suck so bad I shouldn't be allowed to say the poorly translated name, but I got the bassoon intro to see if my brother could play it. "What a retard, playing bassoon in treble clef," said he... wow... nuff said. Oh, so "nuff" isn't spelled correctly either, Blogger not Beta?!??! Fine.

ANYWAY AGAIN back to The Rite of Spring, I'm lookin (again with the blogger spell checking...) at the bassoon intro's (spell check!??!?!) sheet music, and apparently the first notes are quintuplets. The next thing I said (the aforementioned thought) was "is that legal?!?!" Seriously, this is so hard to comprehend, becoming a world class musician just got that much harder for me. Damn you, good music. Oh and Blogger is out of Beta today. Very nice

This also needs more added once I wake up

OH I REMEMBER THE OTHER THOUGHT I THOUGHT

So far, FIVE people have created their own blogs after reading mine (cept one sorta not but you don't need to know about that)!!! Thank you for making me feel useful

Oh, and before I forget, I have some comments (not the kind you leave, just... me... commenting) on my blog. The only recurring sentiment about my beloved text baby is that it absolutely reeks of my mannerisms and "tude." Or, in their words, they can picture me saying everything that I post. I'm pretty sure that's a compliment, but then again, I'm not exactly a fantastic speaker... But I'll take it as a compliment anyway!!

This is passable as a post, right? Good... I've trained you noble few (emphasis on few) readers well

Someone: Wassup
Me: Trying to pass some text off as a blog post

True story, there

need sleeeeeeep... and blackouts SUCK

No comments: