Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Look Inside the Upcoming, "A Very Strange Day, Indeedy"

This, ladies and assorted others, is a draft. This is both a way to show you how I prepare for a post if I don't feel like completing it AND a way for me to not have to actually make a post (ie this post is just me making an excuse to post an unfinished post). Terribly interesting, I know.

-Sprint to the door in english
-no shoes, thought i had them, confronted by Fx and ignored by baird
-free fresca, chick fil a
-no phish quotes
-giancarlos father died. this is not funny. seriously... but forget about it now because......
-epilepsy, however, is hilarious

Yeah, I probably will finish the above post (which is rather old) later, but this one is DONE, SON. Actually, don't be surprised if I just copy and paste an email about that above thing and call it a post... However I need some quotes before this is done

Moomoocrunchy 01: so, how was that gathering?
Moomoocrunchy 01: not a party, of course

There must've been at least a thousand quotes from tonight, but I can't remember... maybe one about Sean having relations with a goat according to a high police officer but it was actually Matthew who was also high along with Sean and myself...

This is to be edited for de-crapification

No comments: