Wednesday, November 29, 2006

An Interesting Revelation (To Me, at Least)

I've realized that rap is amazing for this simple reason: it is based off of rhyme, and with contemporary word pronunciation and great stride in ebonics theory, the word "control" rhymes with "floor." This also holds true in crap Japanese pronunciation. You can then reason that rappers mutilate the language, but they make so much money by doing so, they win!

*scratches head*

monologues tomorrow

gone over mine until i want to strangle it

thats it, ive lost it

*strangle strangle strangle*

quoth the monologue:
"ow"

A new tradition has begun: every blog post *must* end in a Phish quote. Now, if my blog slows down, don't blame me for being lazy, blame Phish for not being funny enough (and me for not remembering what he says...)
Me: So Phish we need to
Phish: What's that? Oh, I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am

3 comments:

banjophish said...

Best blog post to date.

Emily the Strange said...

i hate rap. sorry.

thebrainpolice? said...

im not being serious... im making fun of rap... yay