Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Suggestions?

I've been reading a few blogs, and I read a few articles, to learn how to be a better blogger. Someday, I would like to have one, maybe in college, so that everyday I could hope that maybe I hit it big and have a shot at becoming the next Fark, Digg, or CNN. Of course, the odds of me EVER becoming as rich as the guy who made Digg are impossible, and Fark was pretty cool at first. I'm sure I could do the rest if I felt like it.
Creating and adding to The Babbler (the name will change soon) has begun to feel almost like homework... sitting down and trying to be entertaining to the faceless few who take time out of their lives to humor me, which I appreciate immensely. But NOW, it must be changed. i have plenty of other things, i have single scenes from plays, stanzas of poetry (mostly humorous), and other crap laying around. if anyone would like to see it, i will post it here. No, I never will show you in person and will never copy and paste it onto AIM. Sorry.
Not being funny like that is liberating... which is why i do it all the time. Now I have $I-I1+ to do, so please, get back to me if you have any recommendations for what you'd like to see here. I have lots to say, and here i can allow you to not listen to the boring parts.
PAX

No comments: