Saturday, November 18, 2006

Work Work Work

Today I dreamt... it was awesome. Actually, I went to bed and saved this as a draft at the "..." so lemme wing it here... Um... I remember it was the first time I had dreamt in a while, I was at my dad's office hard at work when suddenly I was at school. It was after break, and I had forgotten to turn in all of my homework for the last trimester, causing a revolt by the goblins under the chapel. The leader of these goblins, St. Huckleberry (guess what book I was thinking of!), was a puny, dwarfish, striking mutant... don't ask... it's difficult to explain. So St. Huckleberry is all poed, and then they grab Rev Kev and slam his head against a tombstone just like in the Night of the Living Dead, except there's not really a tombstone at Saint Mark's, especially not one coming out of the wall of the language building. As I pondered this, I started narrating my own life in poetry. I literally said the last sentence, and as I said "pondered," my mind wandered off to "The Raven," and I became a raven. I flew around Rev. Kev's body and then he rose up and smacked St. Huckleberry. "Im'a come up atchu like a monkey atta steeeam rooom," said Rev Kev, and he promptly OWNED the dwarfy nub. More to come as I find more time...

1 comment:

Emily the Strange said...

i dreampt that i had to wear really cool combat boots in order to present my science project