Sunday, November 05, 2006

?

So I've stopped working on my play before even blogging about how I know I will never be able to finish it... Not a good sign. It was a cool play on the nature of remorse and mistakes. A guy kills someone, though I haven't been able to think of who, hence the quitting, and the play begins with his own rationalization of it 2 weeks later. He has been affected immensely by it, and does not know what to do. Nobody knows it cept him and he's goin nuts. Maybe I'll take the 15 lines I wrote IN BLANK VERSE and put them up here eventually... let me know if you'd like it. Also, this is a test, once again, to see who actually reads this crap (even though I like it).


So I saw Borat... it was as funny as I had hoped, but if I were him, I would feel like a complete whore. He does some stuff I would never do, no matter how much money was at stake. Still... even though it's a one joke plot and a thin, hackneyed one at that, I laughed very, very hard.
On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being This is Spinal Tap and 1 being a spinal tap (its not easy making Spinal Tap related jokes), Borats a good 9!!! I like

3 comments:

Emily the Strange said...

you've clearly stated in your profile that you want people to read your profile. so i am...and i do when i have time. school is slowly desintigrating my social, entertainmental, and common sensal lives. oh well. i have no life anyway

i like pickles.

Anonymous said...

So...
I need diet coke. Post your damn play btw.

For Emily.... I like pickles sometimes.

Emily the Strange said...

who's anonymous? huh? huh?


chicken.