Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bananas: the New Black

What I'm Listening to: I'm so Tired (The Beatles, The Beatles)
Mood: Merely a teensy dip in an average day

So today we have an interesting conundrum.... not really i just enjoy that word. Gas prices are down to $2.60, and while that is generally considered high, it's not as high as you might think compared to the 80's. Most important though is that I have began snackage upon a new snack: bananas. Say what you want about the tragically phallic nature of this delicious fruit (no gay jokes or puns intended... really), but theyre fackin addictive as a mother. Eat one and you MUST eat another. I haven't had one banana in maybe a year. Once again, please, no jokes about "HAH you're an ugly gay guy!" Okay I give up this is too ripe for entertainment

Well, I have decided to start a movement: Interns Against Malicious Guises And Yearnings, or, NAMBLA. I won't participate, but I'm sure that famous former interns like Pat Robertson and the guy from Simple Plan would love to spearhead the effort... okay that one was a joke

RANDOM FACT:
First person to use a 16 track tape? Frank Zappa
Biggest concert draw for Brazil ever? Alice Cooper
Fattest sex icon ever? YOUR MOM (no joke intended, if you catch my drift wink wink nudge nudge... this was pure inane crap)