Sunday, September 03, 2006

TECHNORATI RANKING

What I'm Listening to: Mitch Hedberg
What I'm Wearing (I brought it back): UT Shirt and swimsuit
GUESS WHAT?!?!?! I JUST GOT THE LATEST RANKING FOR MY BLOG ON TECHNORATI!!! I'M 1,538,539!!! w00t
actually I suck... oh well

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!!!!! AHHHHHH

So I just got back in town... the radio is my new best friend. If not for that I would have died on the 8-9.5 hour trip. They played some latter-day Metallica, and I gotta say, IT SUCKED ASS. Maybe 4 riffs for the whole song, and the drums sounded like utter crap. Honestly.

I miss Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets. Hell, even The Black Album is great by comparison!!!! Just goes to show you, once you're famous, even if you produce crap, it'll sell like hotcakes... hotcakes of crap.

This week I'll be trying out for a play... wish me luck. Someday I could be a famous actor. That'd be nice. Fame and fortune is always a plus. Then again I could be a shitty actor with no life and a sleazy apartment and borrowing money from my mom. Meh, fame and fortune is worth it

Post In Progress!!!

1 comment:

Emily the Strange said...

if you become famous, and go on the red carpet and stuff, bring me along. whether you like it or not. i wanna meet my hero.