Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Ballad of a Maniacal Aussie

What I'm Listening to: Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth)
Mood: Trippy, In Shock and Awe, WTF, Giddy in a peculiar way, NOT HOMESICK!! W00t!!

Technorati Profile

Well... not only is Andre gone for good, but STEVE IRWIN IS DEAD!! OMG!! Wow. Sting ray to the chest... ouch. What a way to go. Well, nobody expected him to die in a hospital bed of lung failure. Better to die doing what you love (for him, borderline suicidal behavoir) than to die bored and unloved... like me O_O. Apparently, before his gruesome demise, he acutally PULLED THE BARBED STINGER OUT OF HIS HEART!!!! Once again.... wow.

Nah jk, but still I am starting to have a mid-1/4 life crisis. I have noticed a receding hairline (upon cutting it) and a startling amount of times I've commented on younger siblings "sprouting like weeds." I feel like a geezer and I'm not even halfway through our education system. I'm going to be one miserable-ass forty year old. Seriously... this is a bad omen. Omens in general are bad, very seldom do good omens come true unless they later prove to be false and it was all just to make you happy then rip you down in a furious rage of being po'ed and asswipeyness!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PRIMAL ROAR

Labor Day is here officially. I couldn't care less cept it will be a great day and I will have much better things to do than school....

L(A?)O: SVU

and shit

later bitches

No comments: