Saturday, January 20, 2007

I can never think of good names/titles... as you see

So as coffeehouse approaches, the rush for a band name is back on. There is still no clear idea of what it will be, for there are no candidates even remotely eligible. Except for "The Squigglies," of course, that's a badass name, there. Any ideas? seriously... they're better than mine, probably.

My finger is crispy

How come crisp and crispy are both adjectives and have vastly different meanings? If you call someone using paint a painter and you call someone using a bat a batter, then what do you call someone using a pointer? These are real questions that need to be addressed, tell me the answers if you can find them, please.

In addition, I would like to inform everybody that there is indeed a NEW iCBiNT! This fantastic new version's ad looks a lot like that new iPhone... I wonder... I might post a link on here later.

Rehearsal time, bitches, but I know I had something cool to say... oh well

1 comment:

Emily the Strange said...

call your band the rabid penguins

you need something compeletly out there...i heard of a band called the juice kittens

or you could call it the lacy manthongs

or the manly stilletos

or the wrath of the kiwi